It’s that time of year when the Christmas temporary jobs come out to play.
Here is a list of the typical and oddest jobs to have at this seasonal time of year.
- Santa – Don the red outfit and fluffy white beard to bring joy to kids everywhere
- Santa’s helpers – Where would Santa be without his elves to help him?
- Gift Wrapper – For those of you who are not top notch at wrapping gifts then let someone else do it for you
- Christmas Tree Farm – Sell fresh Christmas trees to the public
- Christmas Tree Designer – Get paid to make someone’s tree look all festive and pretty
- Turkey Plucker – It’s a fowl job but someone has to do it
- Warehouse Staff – Extra hands will be needed to keep up with the orders
- Delivery Staff – Extra delivery will be required to keep up with the number of items being ordered / sent
- Bar Staff – Busy time of year with lots of after work Christmas parties
- Retail work – Perhaps not as fun, but busy shops will require more staff
Have you got some more to add to JobServe’s list?
You can view this article on Jobserve.