You know you work with a good group of people when they;
- Listen to you go on about baking
- Help you to come up with baking design ideas
- Are willing to test your baking creations even if there is the possibility of it tasting awful!
- Listen to you cry about the pain you’re in from kickboxing / climbing, even though they laugh
- Don’t think you’re weird when you talk about a zombie apocalypse instead they join in and offer their own survival tips
- When you’ve being sitting in traffic with hopes of getting through it before lunch time are fading you eventually make it in and find a mug of tea waiting for you. That was my journey today, I cheered up when I saw this. I’m going to go on good faith here that they didn’t do anything menacing to my tea!