Although it has been one of ‘those’ weeks it could have been much worse.
- Have had a cold 😦
- Got up late for work, for some reason switched the alarm off!
- Still getting used to new oven and nearly burnt chocolate muffins, they were at the stage just before crispy!
- No kickboxing at all this week!
Just because there were a few negatives doesn’t I’ve written off the entire week.
- Past tenant is over from France and met up with her Saturday evening. We went bowling and ate lots of bad food 😀
- Dropped some birthday presents and cupcakes for a friend’s daughter, she is into baking and has taken part in theatre productions of High School Musical and Little Shop of Horrors. Also managed to have a quick catch up.
- My front garden fence has been put up and it looks good!
- Tried to speak with a cousin I have not ever met or spoken with, it was an experience as seeing my urdu is shocking (I can understand it) and she doesn’t speak much English…google translate maybe 😉
I am going to have to re-think how I buy makeup, unless the item is all sealed like fort knox I’m not buying it! During a shopping tript with my mum I was looking at buying some new mascara. Whilst at a counter I noticed another customer try on lipstick and put it back, and it wasn’t a tester!! My mum noticed and I was speaking quite loudly about how disgusted I was by this persons behaviour, what if she has a cold sore?!?. I couldn’t see which lip gloss she tried on else I would have taken it to a sales assistant, I should have taken them all off the shelf. I think I saw this girl do it again at another counter. I was going to speak to a sales assistant but my mum didn’t want a scene The makeup I bought was all wrapped up with no seals broken. Just how dirty and disrespectful are people? If I was that skin confident I would go makeup free, luckily I barely were lipstick otherwise its good old Vaseline.
This weekend a friend is popping round for dinner, followed by Sunday with my nieces aqiqa.
Have a good weekend! 😀