I know it’s a Wednesday day, the middle of the week, ‘hump day’, depending on if you’re a half glass full or half glass empty type of person then it’s also that step closer to the end of the working week!
This morning on the way to work there a few feel good songs on the radio that not only made the journey to work all that bit more enjoyable but I still had that bouncy type feeling when I got to work. Even the artic weather conditions in the office haven’t been able to damper my mood… just yet, I definitely think some of the guys in the office are suffering from menopause; hot flashes etc. 😉
I think it is only fair to attempt to cheer up other peoples Wednesday with some of the songs I listened to on the way to work today, it’s a bit of a mix bag. 😀
1. Everlasting Love – Love Affair
2. We don’t have to take our clothes off – Jermaine Stewart
3. I will never let you down – Rita Ora
4. What makes you beautiful – One Direction – I’m by no means a groupie of the group, but I was on a roll this morning with poptastic songs!
5. Burn – Ellie Goulding
6. We’re better together – Jack Johnson – Something a bit calmer, but I liked it anyway!
Feel free to share what feel good songs you listened to on the way to where ever you were heading to this morning…work, school run, see a friend, family, dentist…what songs were you belting out this morning?!? 😀